Danko Schonwald, dr.med.
Direktor Novartis Hrvatska & Bosna i Hercegovina
2012- Current – CPO Head Novartis Croatia & Bosnia and Hercegovina
Successfully completed re-organization and Novartis become the fastest growing Pharma Company in Croatia.
Novartis became third Best Employer in Croatia according to Moj Posao survey.
2011-2012 Licensing & Acquisition Director EMEA EAST at Abbott Laboratories
Responsible for leading L&A team for CEE, Middle East, Africa & Turkey and executed several licensing deals.
2007- 2011- GM ADRIA REGION at Abbott Laboratories
– Integrated Solvay in whole Adria Region with increasing market share using synergies between two companies.
– in 2009 Abbott become The best employer in Croatia.
– President of Pharma within AmCham
2006-2007 GM Abbott Laboratories EASTERN EUROPE & CIS
Opening Affiliates and building teams in Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Byelorussia.
1996- 2006 GM Abbott Laboratories Croatia, Slovenia Bosnia, Serbia and Albania
Started as Knoll GM Croatia and Slovenia.
1994-1996 Sales & Marketing manager in Schering Plough
1991-1994 Sales representative and Product specialist in
Hoffmann La Roche
1990-1991 Science research Endocrinology at Sisters of Mercy Hospital
– Medical Doctor graduated at Medical University in Zagreb
– Health Care Management at Medical University in Zagreb
– Finance at INSEAD France
– Global leader training in Abbott
– Leadership program IESE Business School Barcelona
– Project Management Dublin Business School